November highlights include the seventh generation BMW 3 Series sedan (6,283 units), as well as the BMW X3 (5,948 units) and X5 (5,359 units) Sports Activity Vehicles. The BMW X7 Sports Activity Vehicle, which represents the pinnacle of BMW’s X model lineup and features range topping luxury with seating for up to seven, enjoyed its best month since its launch in March (2,614 units).
“We enter the final month of 2019 in the midst of our annual ‘Road Home’ sales event with optimism for a strong year-end and a prosperous year ahead,” said Bernhard Kuhnt, president and CEO, BMW of North America. “We at BMW would like to wish all of our customers and dealers a very happy and healthy holiday season.”
Table 1: New Vehicle Sales BMW of North America, LLC, November 2019
|BMW passenger cars||16,014||16,511||-3.00%||150,699||176,037||-14.40%|
|BMW light trucks||15,199||11,819||28.60%||138,381||100,620||37.5|
MINI Brand Sales
- For November, MINI USA reported 3,067 vehicles sold, a decrease of 13.1 percent from the 3,528 in the same month a year ago.
BMW Pre-Owned Vehicles
- BMW Certified Pre-Owned sold 10,758 vehicles, an increase of 26.4 percent from November 2018.
- Total BMW Pre-Owned sold 21,998 vehicles, an increase of 20.4 percent from November 2018.
MINI Pre-Owned Vehicles
- MINI Certified Pre-Owned sold 952 vehicles, a decrease of 2.0 percent from November 2018.
- Total MINI Pre-Owned sold 2,367 vehicles, an increase of 7.7 percent from November 2018.
Table 2: Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales BMW of North America, LLC, November 2019
|BMW Total Pre-Owned||21,998||18,267||20.40%||230,208||223,276||3.10%|
|MINI Total Pre-Owned||2,367||2,198||7.70%||27,419||29,406||-6.80%|
About MINI in the US
MINI is an independent brand of the BMW Group. In the United States, MINI USA operates as a business unit of BMW of North America, LLC, located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey and includes the marketing and sales organizations for the MINI brand. The MINI USA sales organization is represented in the U.S. through a network of 121 MINI passenger car dealers in 39 states. MINI USA began selling vehicles in the U.S. in 2002 with the introduction of the MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper S Hardtops. Since then, the MINI Brand in the U.S. has grown to encompass a model range of five unique vehicles.
Journalist notes: Media information about MINI and its products is available to journalists on-line at www.miniusanews.com.